Developers are often overwhelmed by the number of vulnerability findings returned by source code analysis tools. But a proper visualization of the code flow can pinpoint optimal code fixes. How?
This webinar shows how visual flow graphs can be automatically generated, even without the knowledge of the code’s logic. Using OWASP’s Web Goat as a test-bed, we demonstrate how visualization can help developers and security auditors to:
- Recognize the correlation between different findings of the same vulnerability
- Understand the ripple effect of each specific flaw over the complete code
- Locate vulnerability junctions and best-fix locations
- Prioritize and effectively mitigate identified vulnerabilities
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, July 10, 2013.
Presented by Mr. Maty Siman, Founder and CTO of Checkmarx.
We will have 3 sessions for the various time zones.
- 3:00 pm Sydney, Australia (GMT+10:00) – Register here
- 9:00 am London, UK (GMT+01:00) – Register here
- 12:00 pm New York, USA (GMT-04:00) – Register here