Checkmarx Named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
Software Exposure is the new unknown. But not for long.
Manage Software Exposure at the Speed of DevOps
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing, 2019
The Complete Guide to Developer Secure Coding Education
CISO of Brussels Airlines answers "Why Checkmarx?"
Checkmarx is pioneering Software Exposure
Checkmarx has been at the forefront in transforming how enterprise organizations manage software exposure since it was founded in 2006. The company is widely recognized for its leadership position in the industry, having recently been named a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing in 2018. We are actively expanding our Customer Success team to meet the needs of our rapidly growing client base.
Checkmarx is a dynamic, agile and innovative company that has experienced dramatic growth due to the talent and engagement of its employees. Customer Success Managers (CSM) are critical part of the organization and our continued growth as they focus on building and nurturing relationships with customers throughout their journey with Checkmarx. CSM’s are responsible for successfully on-boarding customers, promoting full adoption of the solution, identifying opportunities for account growth, and/or roadblocks to YoY renewal. Members of the CSM team at Checkmarx are highly motivated, skilled communicators, who strive to understand client needs and create paths for customers to achieve their business objectives. CSM’s serve as an advocate for our clients and work across cross-functional teams including sales, technical support, professional services, and product management to create a world class customer experience and ensure customers receive maximum value from our solutions.
· Drive customer awareness of product features and Checkmarx services to maximize adoption and full value of their purchased solutions
· CSM is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty
· Proactively and consistently engage customers to gain customer loyalty
· Identify opportunities for account expansion and effectively qualify them for Regional Sales Managers
· Proactively anticipate customer needs and effectively manage customer requests
· Identify areas of risk within the account
· Identify areas of account expansion/upsell opportunities
· Ensure Checkmarx solution supports the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer by sharing customer feedback with Product teams
· Develop and maintain strong cross-departmental relationships
· Optimize customer experience
· Increase customer retention
· Engagement management
· Manage Renewals $40K below
· Perform daily contract renewal activities
· Quote Generating
· Pipeline Management
· Order Forecasting
· Order Processing
· Minimum 2-years of experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management, or Sales Development in a software company
· Creative problem solver
· Ability to discuss Checkmarx products and overall SAST environment at a business/sales level
· Highly detail-oriented with ability to capture and record customer information accurately.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently while possessing desire to actively contribute to team success and share best practices.
· Exceptional skills in prioritizing and managing multiple competing tasks.
· Ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships with customers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency with Salesforce highly desired
· Ability to quickly adopt and effectively use new technical platforms and internal processes
· Tools – Salesforce.com, Outlook; Trello; Teams; Calendly and Confluence
The global campaign manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating Checkmarx campaign planning, execution and measurement processes. You’re responsible for the cross-enterprise campaign strategy and planning, working with Regional Marketing Managers worldwide. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical level, not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to generate campaigns that help drive sales pipeline. This role reports into the VP of Global Demand Generation
· Define common campaign structure and elements to be used across the company
· Document the responsibilities of various functions during the campaign planning and execution process
· Be the go-to-person for questions on campaign priorities, responsibilities, resources and timing
· Work with marketing operations to measure campaign performance, define metrics, KPI’s, performance against goals and make recommendations for optimization
Are you at the early stages of your career but know marketing is where you want to be? Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for logistics? Are you someone who loves the thrill of working in a fast-paced creative environment? Then, we’d love to talk to you!
We are seeking a dynamic, highly-organized Marketing Specialist (coordinator) who will report to the Sr. Regional Marketing Manager, and will be responsible for the planning, organizing and maintaining key marketing programs and field initiatives. In this role, you will work on incoming marketing requests (from within and outside the department), handle departmental operations, build emails in our marketing automation platform (Hubspot), project manage landing page and display advertising programs, project manage collateral and updating new and existing marketing materials (swag, data sheets, branded shirts etc.).
This position has significant contact with internal teams and vendor’s organizations. Strong ability to properly traffic incoming requests to the right stake-holders.
Checkmarx is growing rapidly and we are seeking a results-oriented public relations professional to join our team. The Public Relations Manager will play a leadership role on our communications team within the marketing department. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of our global public relations strategy, social media and company blog.
This position reports to the Vice President of Communications and will be based in the Greater Boston, MA (USA) area.
Checkmarx is seeking talented Field Lead Senior Sales Engineers to support its Sales activities. In this position, the primary responsibility will be to drive and manage all technology stages of the sales process. Any task would be done in tandem with the sales team as a technical advisor and a subject matter expert. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technically oriented prospects, as well as ensure customer satisfaction throughout the sales cycle. A deep understanding of code development scanning is essential for success. Additionally, this position will involve the daily technical management of other SEs in the region. This will include finding answers to technical problems and assisting in high profile accounts. Checkmarx is looking for self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working in a fast paced, startup environment, and are willing to travel, usually within the region.
· Very strong understanding of the SE role and the Application Security industry
· Understands the sales process and able to plan for success with sales goals
· Understands various coding languages
· Able to partner with the Regional Sales Manager in all things technical, and considered the “go to” resource for complex and high-profile opportunities
· Lead and advise other SEs in the Region with all things technical
· Conduct demos and answer technical questions during sales calls
· Manage and lead POCs at any complexity level
· Very familiar with internal processes and resources used to achieve the win
· Deep knowledge and full understanding of Checkmarx’s product portfolio
· Use leadership experience to act as technical lead for other SEs
· Weekly 1:1 with manager
o Guidance, review on going tasks, prioritization
· Discuss goals and objectives on periodic basis
· Relatively autonomous
· Typically requires minimum of 4-6 years of pre-sales and/or development skills
· Strong confidence in reviewing code
· Strong presentation skills for any size group
· Previous leadership or managerial skills in the high-tech field
Checkmarx, a leader in the application security testing market, is actively seeking talented Software Security Engineer to support Checkmarx Technical Services and our customers. The perfect candidate has software development experience, very good communication skills, and an exceptional aptitude for all things technical.
The skill set we’re looking for:
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills – both verbally and written; this position is customer-facing
· Strong technical aptitude – being able to pick up complex, technical concepts rapidly is required
· Software security experience not required but is preferred
· Highly-motivated self-starter
If you have the skill set we’re looking for, we will:
· Train you on application security and application security testing
· Get you up to speed on Checkmarx solutions
· Invest in you to improve language coverage for those languages supported by Checkmarx and make sure you have the tools and knowledge you need to support our customers
Your title will be Software Security Engineer, and your responsibilities will include:
· Conduct code reviews with customers from a security perspective using output from the Checkmarx software exposure suite
· Manage and deliver on action items / follow-ups from other services engagements
· Project-based contributions which may include building automation, enhancing a plugin, product-based testing/QA with integrations
· Troubleshoot complex implementations of Checkmarx solutions with Checkmarx Support teams, Professional Services, and customers in order to provide satisfactory resolution
· Add Checkmarx query support from the field for (parseable) frameworks or constructs which are not supported by Checkmarx out of the box
· Technically document in detail, lessons learned, viable solutions to problems, work-arounds, feature requests, defects, and other knowledge so that it may be shared with appropriate teams within Checkmarx
· Strive to be an expert on every aspect of Checkmarx and the technologies with which we integrate
· Work closely with Checkmarx Support, Sustaining Engineering, and Customer Success teams to solve problems for customers
The fine print:
· Some travel may be required (< 25%)
· When not traveling, working from office in Austin, Texas
We are looking for a Tier-2 technical support engineer who will assist our customers in very demanding and complex development environments. You will be expected to learn new products and technologies quickly and constantly. In addition, you are expected to have top-notch troubleshooting, communication and customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide coverage for global customers
· First contact point for new request
· Manage existing cases and ensure constant updates
· Provide remote technical support to customers calling for various technical issues over Webex
· You reside in North America and authorized to work in the US
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to think on one’s feet, learn a complex product inside and out, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues.
· Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and documenting replication steps for complex technical issues, while collaborating with Product Management and R&D to ensure resolution
· Installing, configuring and upgrading Checkmarx products in customers’ environments
Technicians are expected to have intermediate knowledge of the following technologies, along with the ability to quickly advance those skills.
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or an Engineering discipline.
3 years’ experience in technical support working with global customers
Common Networking/Internet Services (DHCP, DNS, Domain Registration, etc.)
Virtualization Technologies (Hyper-V / VMware).
Strong Networking (Routing, Switching, Firewalls)
LDAP experience (Microsoft Active Directory, OpenLDAP, etc…)
Experience supporting web applications
Experience working with Windows OS
Experience installing and configuring IIS, Certificates and MS SQL Server
Background in software development is a plus
Knowledge of SCM, build management, and CI tools is a plus
Experience using ZenDesk, Confluence, Trello
Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
Get stuff done!
Willing to take on challenges anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty
Other tasks/duties as delegated by manager