WHEN AGILE DEVELOPMENT and APPLICATION SECURITY COLLIDE
Agile development provides opportunities to assess the direction throughout the development life cycle. Rather than looking at a single planned result, agile allows teams to assess their results every short period of time, usually around two weeks, and if required steer the project in a new direction.
Join Checkmarx and our partner in the Netherlands, Cert2Connect, in a joint webinar to learn:
• How to ensure your agile development methodology does not leave security behind
• How to deliver education and why it is key to a successful Application Security program
• What are they key points to consider when implementing Static Code analysis solutions within an agile environment
When: Tuesday, 24.11.15, 3:00 – 4:00 PM (GMT+2)
Please register here.
Latest posts by Sarah Vonnegut (see all)
- How Secure is Your Online Banking App? - February 26, 2018
- Top 5 OWASP Resources No Developer Should Be Without - January 9, 2018
- Smart Cities: Can My City be Hacked? - December 11, 2017