Security Champion – Do your developers deliver secure code?
The importance of integrating security early in the SDLC is a subject commonly discussed and agreed upon. However, getting your developers to write secure code that is vulnerability-proof to begin with is still quite the challenge.
Join John Yeo, Senior Director of Appsec Education Products Portfolio at Checkmarx and Co-Founder of Codebashing, as he shines a light on secure coding best practices and training programs that are contextual, digestible and tailor made to fit developers.
Join the webinar to:
- Discover how developers can be enticed to learn and deliver secure code
- Understand how developer training can be time and resource efficient
- Learn how security training for developers can be interactive and actually fun
About the Speaker:
John Yeo, Senior Director of Appsec Education Products Portfolio, Checkmarx John is a former software security tester turned builder of global security testing and incident response teams. He co-founded Codebashing (now part of Checkmarx), focused on training developers Application Security principles through a cloud-based, game-like e-learning platform that developers actually want to play.
Follow @codebashing on Twitter for more developer education news and best practices.
Latest posts by Liora (see all)
- RFD: Still Threatening the Biggest Names on the Web - March 4, 2018
- What About IAST? - February 14, 2018
- How to Secure a Serverless Computing Environment - January 10, 2018