Checkmarx is searching for talented Senior Technical Account Manager to lead the activity with our strategic accounts and prospects in Europe.
The Senior Technical Account Manager will work as part of the Professional Services team. The Professional Services team is responsible for successful customer adoption of the Checkmarx products, delivering technical services to Checkmarx clients. Including planning and leading the implementation of Checkmarx solution at client’s organization, performing product demos and training for developers and management, both on-site and over web conference meetings.
The ideal candidate will lead the adoption of the Checkmarx products by our strategic customers in Europe in coordination with the product management, R&D, support and sales departments. Ensure customer satisfaction and success. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working independently, but also as part of a team.
- Lead and manage the deployment and adoption of Checkmarx products by strategic customers in Europe.
- Be responsible for technically managing multiple strategic accounts (in email, telephone calls and on-site visits) and endure their satisfaction.
- Understand and formalize customer requests, needs, requirements and escalations. Work closely with Product management, R&D and support teams. Coordinate and be responsible for successful on-time delivery.
- Deliver technical demonstrations of the Checkmarx products in face to face meetings, conventions and web sessions. Introduce and demo new products and features.
- Be Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs.
- Design solutions implementation based on customer’s technical requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical account management of strategic accounts.
- At least 3 years of software development experience in one of these languages: Java / .Net / PHP / Mobile. Ability to read and understand code upon first sight.
- Experience with the design of solutions implementation based on customer’s technical requirements.
- Experience with integrations of development infrastructure products (source code repositories, build servers, bug tracking tools).
- Experience with writing and performing technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Experience with delivering training to classes with up to 15 people
- A background in the application security (penetration testing / code review) – Advantage
- Academic degree preferred; Master’s Degree and/or CISSP certification a plus
- Fluent English (writing / spoken), additional languages are an advantage
- Technical writing experience
- Travel required (50% or more at peaks).
- Excellent team and autonomous work capabilities
- Excellent human skills – listening to client concerns and being able to influence key personnel in the organization