We are currently seeking top-class talent for the position of Online Marketing Manager.
In our fast-paced environment it is absolutely critical that you show tenacity and initiative, be a self-starter and have the ability to learn quickly and apply lessons learned.
- Key Responsibilities
- Online marketing plan execution: Organize, develop, execute, track, and analyze metrics to improve lead generation results online.
- Implement and execute a global PPC strategy across multiple advertising platforms to meet specific lead generation target numbers on budget in multiple geographies worldwide.
- Reporting: Responsible for detailed reporting and analysis of all online marketing initiatives which you oversee
- Minimum 3-4 years of online marketing experience
- Proven track record of effectively managing large advertising budgets generating high-volume of quality leads via PPC.
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics is a must;
- Ability to optimize all aspects of a PPC campaign: keyword research, bid management, ad copywriting, landing pages, conversion funnel)
- Experience with multi-country web marketing efforts. (including non-English speaking countries)
- Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization techniques & testing methodologies.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at handling multiple concurrent projects and have a relentless obsession for excellence.
- Self-motivated, organized, disciplined and able to work on your own.
- Creative, ROI driven, out of the box thinker, strong attention to details.
- English mother tongue level – written and spoken.
- Experience in enterprise software companies – an advantage
Latest posts by Sarah Vonnegut (see all)
- How Secure is Your Online Banking App? - February 26, 2018
- Top 5 OWASP Resources No Developer Should Be Without - January 9, 2018
- Smart Cities: Can My City be Hacked? - December 11, 2017