Checkmarx is extending its portfolio and is looking for a software architect that will lead the technological thinking about our new products. The architect’s roll includes Leading Architecture, Design and Development of solutions from an idea and business requirements to a fully functional product. The desired candidate is a full stack hands-on developer with strong experience in building large-scale web systems in a corporate environment. High skills in Java, .Net and deep background in Web technologies are a must.
If you have a strong software development background, with deep hands-on technical skills, which is considered world class in your web-related or security projects – you should apply. Further, do you have at least 10 years of experience building complex, scalable applications, and you understand the principles of solution architecture as well as code?
Are you comfortable interacting with various levels: from business leaders through colleague architects about building applications and services, as well as with IT departments about application monitoring and continuous deployment, and with developers about the code you’re going to write together to make it all work?
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Coding experience with .NET and Java
- Coding experience using AWS or Azure preferred.
- Have delivered large-scale applications in the past.
- Excellent understanding of software life cycle and enterprise developer tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./B.A.) and/or 10+ years of experience in related field required. Masters or Ph.D. preferred.
- Excellent technical background and extensive knowledge in multiple software domains such as SOA, data base modeling, technical development, production environments, and industry best practices for design, analysis, development, and implementation.
- Relevant knowledge: HTML5/CSS3, JS, AngularJS/EmberJS/Backbone.js.
- 100% Hands on.
- Strong social and communication skills, ability to drive people.