Checkmarx is searching for talented Professional Services Engineer to support our Sales and Business Development activities worldwide.
The Professional Services team is responsible for delivering services to Checkmarx clients. Including planning and leading the implementation of Checkmarx solution at client’s organization, performing product demos and training for developers and management, both on-site and over web conference meetings. In addition the professional services engineer manages client relations with key accounts.
The ideal candidate will enable a new security process at our client’s organization and ensure client satisfaction. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working independently, but also as part of a team.
- Lead and manage the deployment and implementation process of Checkmarx solution in customer’s organization.
- Understand and formalize customer requests, needs and requirements. Work closely with Product management, R&D and support in order to deliver them. Manage multiple high profile accounts (in email, telephone calls and on-site visits) and be responsible for their satisfaction. Perform technical demonstrations of the Checkmarx solution in face to face meetings, conventions and web sessions.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs.
- Design implementation of solutions according to customer’s technical requirements.
- At least 3 years of software development experience in one of these languages: Java / .Net / PHP / Mobile. Ability to read and understand code upon first sight.
- Two or more years of experience in technical account management of high profile customers.
- Experience with design implementation of solutions according to customers technical requirements and needs.
- Experience with integrations of development infrastructure products (source code repositories, build servers, bug tracking tools).
- Experience with writing and performing technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Experience with delivering training to classes with up to 15 people
- A background in the application security (penetration testing / code review) – Advantage
- Academic degree preferred; Master’s Degree and/or CISSP certification a plus
- Fluent English (writing / spoken), additional languages are an advantage
- Technical writing experience
- Travel required (30% or more at peaks).
- Excellent team and autonomous work capabilities
- Excellent human skills – listening to client concerns and being able to influence key personnel in the organization