Checkmarx Business Continuity Statement
Checkmarx is ISO27001 certified, and as part of our compliance, we have a comprehensive business continuity plan (BCP) in place, which is reviewed and audited annually by external certification bodies. This ensures organizational stability and the coordinated recovery of key business functions in managing and supporting business operations in the event of disruption or disaster.
Our business continuity policies and procedures allow us to accomplish the following:
- Critical functions can continue during and after a disaster with minimal interruption;
- Support is readily available for all customers and partners; and
- A timely, effective response and recovery effort is enabled in the event of a business or technology lapse.
Our BCP also includes the following procedures:
- Conduct annual business continuity drills, document results, and mitigate accordingly to rectify identified gaps;
- Conduct regular testing to ensure elements of the plan are consistently updated; and
- Simulate events of absent key personnel and lack of access to our office facilities.
We test for various disaster scenarios, which can be caused by several events, including pandemic situations. Our plan calls for managing such scenarios and continuing our operations under constraints.
Checkmarx’s Preparedness & Response to COVID-19
In managing the situation surrounding COVID-19, we have taken special actions including:
- Enabled Checkmarx employees to work remotely from home without interruption to day-to-day activities so they can continue servicing our customers seamlessly, as well as develop and deliver our software to customers;
- Restricted both international and domestic employee travel, unless deemed business critical;
- Cancelled large internal company events and participation in many global conferences; and
- Providing constant and clear communication both internally and externally to ensure the entire Checkmarx community is aligned and informed on the latest updates.
Additionally, we continue to observe and monitor authorities’ warnings and restrictions pertaining to COVID-19 across all regions of our operation and will implement further measures as needed.
The health and safety of Checkmarx employees, as well as the support and satisfaction of our customers, remains our top priorities. We continue to operate as business as usual throughout this time.
Our team is available to answer your questions. Contact us for more information.